BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 04, 2009

On the first day of Christmas..........

Woo hooo it arrived! I got an exciting parcel in the mail from an amazing friend. It is my christmas advent pack from Sandra. What a gorgeous way of sharing and feeling loved!

For the last few years we have sent boxes full of treats. One for each day of December leading up to Christmas. This year not only did they all come individually wrapped (as usual) so I get to open a present every day but each one has a gorgeous little note attached which says "On the 1st day of christmas Sandra gave to me" etc,etc so that not only do I get a present but I go around singing that song all day and it puts a big grin on my face! Every time I realise I am humming it, singing it in my head etc I grin and remember that someone loves me!

MWAH sweetie - love you heaps.

1 comments:

Sandra Allan said...

hahah... glad to have been able to put a smile on your dial... love you to the sky and back. xxx