BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Pressies......

Well in the madness, rushing and insanity that has been the last week ( and this week is destined to become!) I have had a smile put on my face by my gorgeous friend Sandra. This girl is one who I have only known for a few years but who has become so very dear to me. Her and her family always welcome me and love me for who I am which is an amazing gift in itself!

Anyway I thought I would share some of the wonderful pressie sI have been opening each day.

First this very cute snowman to hang on my tree ( if I can keep him away from Tasha) 2nd of December was this adorable journal covered with chipboard and paper (look its paisley!)

with this inscription inside. It made me cry!


Anyone who has scrapped with me recently knows how much I love these little letters! they seem to be turning up on everything I make.

On the 4th day of December Sandra gave to me...................... well if I must be completely honest - slightly more chocloates than you see pictured here. Oooopps got carried away and forgot to take the pic first. Yummy chocolates

5th day of december was this lovely coconut hand cream. Smells lovely.

And on the 6th - another present that is sooooo me. I LURVE Body Shop! Yum yum

I am having so much fun opening these little pressies every day. And every one I open shows just how well this girl knows me. Don't think I could have done better myself. MWAH love you sweetie.






1 comments:

Sandra Allan said...

I am so glad that you are loving everything... I think after all this time that I have got you rather well pegged... I am hoping that I do so well with the 25th present and your... Birthday!!!!
;-)

I have not been so well organised, though I am hoping to get a piccy of everything too to put on my blog... specially after todays little gift... You must be able to get inside my head more than you really know.. Do you know HOW LONG i have been searching for that exact stamp!? I didnt know the brand... just that I HAD to HAVE... and now i DO!!!

Love you angel..
SJ..

PS, Did you read the little quotes inside the wrappers of the choccies? I think they are awesome!