BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 04, 2007

7 days to go

Well I guess this week is going to be pretty mad!

Maggie is settling in well. The kids are having so much fun and Tasha has been really good with her. She doesn't seem scared of her at all. She takes her out for a walk each morning and does pooper scooper duty and she walks around the house with Maggie 2 steps behind her! It is great to see with her being so terrified of dogs hopefully this will be a great step forward for her.

Spent Tuesday in the garden pulling out weeds and emptying out one garden bed then worked Wednesday at Tuck Inn - made soooo many milkshakes and ice creams that between the two days my shoulders were shocking last night.

The kids and I are going to Bay and Basin Leisure Centre today - the kids want to go to the indoor pool and water slide! I haven't been there before but apparently it is great.

The countdown to Paperific is on! 7 days till I get to Melbourne and am picked up (Well I hope so anyway) by the wonderful SJ and 8 days till Paperific. Can't wait to play touchy/feely with all the new products! My main problem is the limited amount of shopping I can do being I have to fly home :( Oh well I can still play! And the best part is the wonderful welcome I always recieve in the Allan house. Can't wait.

4 comments:

miss~nance said...

NOt long now Cath.

Why dont you pick up one of those pre-paid satchels that can hold up to 3kg's and send home anything you cant carry. I think they are a little under $10-

I can give you a box for you to send home 12 X 12's - John has a stack of old record boxes similar in size to a pizza box.

Happyjen said...

Have fun at the leisure centre, Those milkshakes r fun to make aye, I know what ya mean by sore shoulders, scooping that ice cream is a real pain but I just scooped less and it didn't hurt so much ...lol
I hope they have been steady out there, Sunday was a good steady day but omg did I sell ice cream cones and milkshakes ... scoop scoop scoop, that's all ya seem to do.
Have fun in Melbourne but I already know u will ;+)

Haylee said...

I'm glad Tasha is enjoying having Maggie around. That's great and what a big step for her.

Karen L said...

Cath hope you have a terrific time at Paperific. Oh I would love to be able to handle all those new products too. Have lots of fun and happy spending.