BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

SOME pics from Melbourne!!!

Well as promised here's just the beginning of my Melbourne pics. This first one was especially for Gail. We saw these jars and knew just how much you would love them but really didn't think I could fit them in my suitcase. Sorry! This was our girly day saturday - This (apparently) is shopping in Melbourne!!!!!!!

The obligatory pic of the two of us


And of course - what would a girls day be without chocolate cake!!!!

3 comments:

miss~nance said...

Great pics and thanks for the jars, well the pic of them and the thought.......

Scripture by Design said...

These pics look like you are near DFO?? Are you? Just looks familiar coz I spent time playing at DFO after we did the Paperific expo!
Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!

Miss cath said...

Yes thats right we were shopping at DFO! Hehe Sounds like we had the same basic plan! We did paperific one day and DFO the Next!