BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Almost there!

Well after talking about for sooo long It's almost time to go to Melbourne. My shuttle bus picks me up from here at 7.15 tomorrow morning and then drops me back about 6.30-7.00 Sunday night.

Soooo excited about seeing SJ. Just can't wait.

And then I guess I will have to force myself ~L~ to go shopping at DFO and at Paperific. Hey it's a tough job but someone has to do it. Hmmmm don't know if it was a good move on Tony's behalf to give me the credit card to take with me! There will be lots of fun things to play with and I have been practising my "ooooh's" and "aaahhh's" to use on all the purty things.

To the wonderful Flutters........see you tomorrow sweetie!

3 comments:

Haylee said...

Sounds like you guys will have a great time. I'm heaps jealous!

miss~nance said...

Me too - is it too late for me to come as well.

Have a great time. And not too much pink icing!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Shop up a storm Cath xxx