BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 08, 2007

I'm worse than Santa Claus!

Yep well the title says it all! I know I have these *slight* OCD issues and they do seem to get worse when I'm going away. You know the song "He's making a list, He's checking it twice"? Well I made my list about a week or so ago as I always do just to make sure I don't forget anything and then it all gets ticked off when I pack.......but I must admit it has been checked a lot more than twice!..........Even Santa is happy with just a second check and he packs a lot more than me!!!!!!!

I mean I'm only going to a place known as one of the greatest shopping places in Australia so it's not as if I could buy anything I forgot right?!? ~L~

Having said that I am sooo excited about going. Pity it's only for 3 nights but if I don't turn up for work on Monday they may have an issue with paying me! Don't understand why!

Oh... and by the way yes I did actually get some scrapping done yesterday! Just some very basic plain stuff but I did some.

3 comments:

Cass said...

LOL - You're a funny girl!

If you forget something, you can always buy a new one there. :)

Have an awesome trip.

Chrissy said...

Oh wow Cath... Melbourne!!! You are such a lucky ducky!! Melbourne shopping *fantastic*, I so wish I could go again, it's been many years since I was there.

Congrats on your cute Maggie, what an adorable doggy! :-)

Thanks for stopping by my blog too and for leaving such sweet comments!

Take care
Chrissy xx

miss~nance said...

Only one sleep to go.............