BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Scrapping

Here is some of my latest scrapping - Again I have taken my pics at night so they are not the best quality.

This pic is my doodling LO. There is actually a tag in behind the black sheet with my journalling on it. I had this pic that I wanted to use but the background was that horrible bright pink my camera seems to like so I had to cut around the pic to use it. This is another LO I did at Gail's on the weekend
And this LO was one I actually did at home!!!!!

4 comments:

miss~nance said...

Your doodled LO looks fabulous I am so glad you persevered with it. I know it took forever but look at the finished product - well worht it I would say.

Love the other 2 LO's also. Loved "Beach babe - just add water" great title.

And how cute are Tashas wings

Haylee said...

They are all beautiful. The doodling one looks gorgeous- all that time & effort was definitely worth it!

Cass said...

I love how your doodling layout turned out. You have so much patience. You're incredible!

Happyjen said...

These are all fabulous Cathy, I do think the doodle one looks fantastic.