BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 15, 2007

Home!!

Yes I'm home. Very tired but home!

Lets see what can I tell you about the last few days - I had a ball! ~L~ What else do you need to know?!?

Got picked up at 7.15 thurs morning by the airport shuttle which got us to the airport about 2 hours before my flight so I knew I had a bit of a wait but then the flight was delayed by an hour so lots of waiting before we finally boarded and took off for Melbourne. The pilot was a bit of a worry - sounded very tired - couldn't remember his co-pilots name kept umming and aaahing - had to stop a few times in his speech to check details etc etc! But at least he knew where we were headed so figured that was a plus!

Was met in Avalon by the wonderful SJ and after picking Matt up from work we headed off shopping!!!!!! I LOVE DFO!!!!!

Friday morning we headed off nice and early to Paperific. Caught the train in (after a slight blonde moment on the platform which had security intercom man tell us they had us on their camera! ) ooopppps. NOTE TO SJ: Red does not ALWAYS mean stop!!!! ~L~ Got into Paperific and had lots of fun touching - feeling - doing make and takes etc etc. Went into the trade show which was a little disappointing HOWEVER got to see the new stamps and chipboard from Lusi Austin GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS!! Got home very tired and worn out.

Saturday was our girly day. The 4 girls did what we do so well and went shopping again! Any reports of me skipping down the footpath with Keira are obviously figments of peoples imagination (ie the piker who wouldn't join us!) We scrap shopped, had chocolate and shopped some more!

Then Sunday was dropped off at Avalon for another wait around whilst the plane was delayed Again - mustn't have fixed it properly the first time! Missed my bus home so was a bit panicky but they sent another to get me so was okay. Got home eventually about 7pm.

And TODAY- back to the grindstone. WORK WAS MAD!!!!! First day back after 2 weeks holidays and everyone wants to ring at 9am. Then tell us "we've been trying all morning" ~ ~ Yeah I know - I've been on the phone all morning!!!!!!!!! And this week is going to be a shocker because I found out today one of the girls Dad died late last week and I am working EVERY DAY this week. Feeling exhausted already!

So to wrap up - thank you to the Allan's for the wonderful welcome and acceptance and for letting me invade your house! SJ thanks for the laughs and the fun!

Oh I do have pics but haven't downloaded them yet - It did take us until late afternoon on the second day to remember to get the camera out (wish I had thought of it on the train platform the camera would have been fun!) - How shocking is that for a scrapper! *hangs head in shame*

4 comments:

miss~nance said...

Sounds like you had a great time Cath. Looking forward to the pics.

Gail

Cass said...

Sounds like a fabbo time. Looking forward to hearing more about it on Saturday. :)

Haylee said...

Wow sounds like it was a lovely weekend.

Happyjen said...

Sounds like u had an awesome weekend.