BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 18, 2007

The working week

Well how busy has this week been!

I started off tired after my weekend away and this week has been sooo busy at work. I have worked every day this week which my poor body is not used to but it has also been a very busy week at work and tomorrow is our mega big day with three extra clinics!!! Also this week I haven't been sleeping well waiting on Tony's test results to come back. He goes back to the doctor tomorrow so hopefully we will know more soon and what treatment he needs.

BUT I do have a light at the end of the tunnel. I am soo excited. Friday night is the cyber crop at Froggy Todd (If I can stay awake) but the exciting thing is that I get to scrap with Haylee, Gail and Cass on saturday!!!!! Can't wait.

4 comments:

miss~nance said...

I cant wait to scrap with youeither Cath.

Hugs

Gail

Give hugs to TOny too XXXX

Haylee said...

Yeah I'm looking forward to tomorrow as well. It's gonna be good. Hope your not too exhausted from your busy week to scrap!!

Haylee said...

Also I hope things go well for Tony.

Cass said...

Looking forward to tomorrow too! :)