BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 29, 2007

FTC Cybercrop

These are my layouts for the FTC cyber crop. I'm not overly happy with either of them but don't have time to re-do them.

Challenge one was "dress ups" We had to use a picture of someone dressed up and then "dress up" the page with at least 4 embellishments. I have wanted to scrap this pic for a while. It was a photo taken at our place one easter of Harmony and Makayla - so cute! Challenge 2 was "inspired by" Either do a page on what inspires you or a theme inspired by something. My LO was on how my family inspire me to be a better person. the photo flips up to reveal my journalling about the different ways they inspire me
The other part of this challenge was sparkle!! So I cut my flowers out of the BG paper and kindy glitz'ed around the edges

2 comments:

Lea Adcock said...

I love both of your layouts they are really lovely Cath.

Lea

Karen L said...

Cath I love both layouts too. your work is lovely. Love how you have cut out all those BG flowers in the last layout.