BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Today was a good day!

As the title says - today was a good day!

Went to bed early last night to wake up wide awake at 1:30am Doh!

But had a great time today - packed up nearly all of my scrapping supplies to take to Gail's as I hadn't had time organise what I was going to scrap and got to Gails about 10:15.

Got to see Cass and scrap and chat with her, Haylee and Gail. It was soooooooo what I needed just to sit and relax and laugh and just switch off for a little while. I love to scrap with these girls they are so inspirational but also very calming and I feel very comfortable with them.

Came home having only accomplished 2 1/2 pages but feeling so much better and more able to cope with life.

Oh...... tony's results were okay - results were only borderline not as bad as the first doctor made out he just has to have regular checks which is a load of my mind too.

Last but in no way least Happy Birthday to my Mum. We will be going over to see her tomorrow to give her birthday hugs etc. She had plans with her friends today - hope she got spoilt!!!!!!

3 comments:

miss~nance said...

It was a good day scrapping. I too enjoy scrapping with Cas, Cathy and of course my gorgeous Haylee.

Cath you didnt tell that the 1/2 finished one is only half finished because you are doolding the whole background with 3 layers of colur. You guys are in for a treat when you get to see this LO finished.

AND wow to Cass finishing 15 cards. Woo hoo.

Haylee said...

What about me? I did 10 layouts. Anyway I had a great day too & Caty your layout is going to look awesome when it is completed.

Happyjen said...

Cass 15 cards .. wow
Haylee 10 LO's .. wow

Sounds like you all had a very busy day!!