BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 07, 2007

School holiday fun!

What a fun few days we have had!

Thursday the kids and I went out to Bay and Basin Leisure Centre- much to Tasha's delight, she has been trying to get me to take her out there for ages! What a great set-up. cost $10 for the three of us to get in and they have 2 indoor pools, an indoor waterslide, fountain things in one pool for the kids to swim under, spa, blow up dragon thing to climb over and a cafeteria to sit in and watch over the pool! They also had 4 lifegaurds on duty at all times. We had a ball just swimming and playing in the pools.

Friday we went to Putt putt golf and I got seriously ripped off! Kyle beat me by 1 point!!!!!!!
He did so well - got 4 hole in ones. And ironically Tasha beat Tony by one point as well. But we had lots of fun and laughs.

Saturday was houswork day and I spent the day cleaning out wardrobes etc. Boy those kids grow fast. then felt totally dead at the end of the day and didn't feel like cooking so Tony took us out to Buffet Fusion for dinner.

Today I am hoping to actually get some scrapping done. Havent done any for a few weeks. In fact last time I scrapped was the scrap day and I haven't even unpacked from then! SO I guess I better unpack first then scrap!

3 comments:

miss~nance said...

Cath sounds like you guys have had a great time.

AND great minds think alike Haylee & I are scrapping today. I have covered but not decorated 8 tins. Will show pics on my blog later.

Karen L said...

Sounds like you guys have had a pretty good holiday. Hope you managed to get your scrapbooking done. I have had a ball scrapbooking this week myself.

Happyjen said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time.
It's good to see u guys got a leisure centre down there, even if it is out at Vincentia, We certainly needed something like that down there.