BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Busy school hols

What a busy holiday we have had! We went to the pool and to Putt poutt golf last week and then this week we were going to go to Mogo Zoo but it was overcast and yucky so the kids and I went to see Underdog at the movies and then on Tues we went to the local library for a "Where's Wally" morning. the kids had heaps of fun. they had to go around the library finding the answers to a questionaire and they got their photo taken with "Wally" (aka Aunty Gail). They were very excited because they BOTH won prizes. Sooo cool.

I have some great pics from the school holidays. will post them up when I get back.

1 comments:

miss~nance said...

I'm glad they enjoyed the Wheres Wally day. I had a great time too. Ro has pics up on her blog. I will try to put some up on mine too. But will need copies of your pics as well.